Deliveries & Returns Policy
1. We will deliver your purchases, to the Delivery Location, within the agreed time frame. If no time frame has been agreed, we will do it as quickly as we can.
2. In any case, including circumstances out of our control, if we do not deliver your purchases on time, you can request a refund and terminate the purchase agreement if:
a. The time of delivery was essential for you and the use of the items and this was specified when the purchase agreement was entered.
b. After we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
3. If you no longer wish to receive your products and cancel the order, we will promptly return all appropriate payments made.
4. If you are still happy to receive your purchases, but at a later date, then the purchase agreement will stay in tact and all payments will be retained by Woodhouse Toad Ltd.
5. If any items arrive damaged or faulty, then these will be returned to Woodhouse Toad and either a refund or replacement will be issued.
6. We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
7. If you agree, we may need to deliver your purchases in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock, or other genuine and fair reason. You are not liable for extra charges.
8. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the purchases at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
9. The purchases will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Risk and Title
1. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any purchases will pass to you once the delivery has happened. .
2. You do not own the purchases until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the items still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Withdrawal, returns and cancellation
1. You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the purchase agreement is made. Just notify us by phone or email, you don't need to give us a reason, and can do so without incurring any liability.
2. This is a distance contract which has the cancellation rights set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract for the following goods, in the following circumstances:
a. Goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised or bespoke.
b. Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
Right to cancel
1. Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party, other than the carrier indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the last of the Goods. In a contract for the supply of goods over time (i.e. subscriptions), the right to cancel will be 14 days after the first delivery.
3. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (eg a letter sent by post or email). In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made.
4. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
1. Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
Deduction for Goods supplied
1. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (i.e. handling the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods: eg it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
Timing of reimbursement
1. If we have not offered to collect the Goods, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
a.14 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied, or
b. (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the Goods.
2. If we have offered to collect the Goods or if no Goods were supplied, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this Contract.
3. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
1. If you have received Goods in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the Goods or hand them over to us at Swan Farm Buildings, Charwelton Road, Northants, NN11 3TA, without delay and in any event not later than14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the Goods.
2. For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
a. distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded;
b. purchase agreement/sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its object.