The Original Premium Wood Fired Offset Smoker Of Europe
Pricing to your door maybe extra, depending on your location
The quality of this offset smoker is evident from start to finish, from it's handmade cool touch wooden handles, to its heavy duty wheels all in a 7mm thick steel body. Once heated they simply require 1 to 2 logs every 20-30 minutes, they are perfectly balanced for consistent repeatable results and will last a lifetime.
This Cactus Jack model ships with this huge bundle:
- Upgraded rubber coated wheels
- 1 x Box of seasoned Oak wood splits
- Wood moisture tester
- Organic Firestarters (200 Pack)
- Drip bucket
- Ash scrapper
- Heat proof gloves
- Cast iron pot hanger
- Free upgrade to 4'' Prosmoke Thermometer (Please specify)
- Ceramic Ash Filter
- Firebox Grate For Grilling
- Upgraded ProSmoke Thermometer
- 20ft butcher paper
- Butcher paper eBook
Weight: 140 kg
Mass (L / W / H): 145/80/150 cm
Cook Chamber Cooking Area: 390mm Deep x 670mm Long
Firebox Cooking Area: 390mm Deep x 390mm Long
Running a bigger chimney stack for faster airflow, this ProSmoke Edition can create a hotter cooking temperature if you need it.
Liking a smoker that drafts and draws the airflow through the unit, slightly quicker than others on the market, guarantees effortless fire management. A very clean fire can be built with less fuel reloads making these smokers, hands down, the best in Europe.
Cooking with a real wood fire, indirectly, is really taking barbeque back to it's roots, enabling you to impart maximum flavour while keeping your food moist and tender.
Offset smokers are not set and forget, they allow maximum flexibility in terms of building your own fire, controlling the smoke flavour, heat and (once mastered) there is no other form of barbeque quite as satisfying.
Don't expect to master this art right away, as the road to being a pitmaster takes time, but know that every piece of food you serve, is a reflection of your skills running a proper pit!
The 16'' special is great in a tight space, it's small footprint means you can fit it in the corner of a small garden or balcony, it's the only offset smoker of its kind.
These smokers can be ran in a few different ways:
1) Firebox doors open, this is where you run a larger fire than normal and the natural draw of the chimney will direct clean smoker through the cook chamber, while the lighter dirtier smoke will exit upwards though the open top door.
By using this patent ceramic filter with this method, you can bank your fire up against it, but still, drop the temperatures super low for cooking things like salmon very low and slow (200f-225f)
Remove the stone using the same method and you have a hotter cook for meats, but still low (225f-250f).
This method is good for people new to offset smoking, learning how to build and manage a fire, you can run a much bigger fire than normal, but the smoker will be very forgiving.
2) Or the traditional method made famous in America, top fire door closed and you manage the heat suing the back door and pinwheel vent, this is a hotter faster flow cook, but skilful fire management can enable you to manipulate temperatures accuracy.
£1,927.00 Regular Price