The classic model. The Monolith Classic is the most popular model. With a grid diameter of 46cm, it is the perfect choice for your barbecuing, smoking, baking, searing, or roasting needs. Thanks to the new Smart Grid System, it is now possible to grill with ½ grates on 4 levels. At the same time, the use of ½ grease trays and ½ deflector stones will allow simultaneous use as a direct and indirect grill. The unique system for supplying wood chips, chunks or pellets allows you to insert the smoke chips directly over the hot charcoal – without having to raise the lid! Furthermore, the extensive range of optional accessories, including the cast iron grid, pizza stone, plancha, wok and wok stand, all add to making the Classic the perfect outdoor kitchen.
The Monolith Classic is available in black and red, either with the cart and bamboo side tables, or with ceramic feet; perfect for the buggy, teakwood table or for your own designed outdoor kitchen.
- NEW Gasket system
- Extended life Fibre Mesh gasket stapled to the lid removes the possibility of adhesive de-lamination at high temperatures
- Stainless steel plate replaces the base gasket so no need ever to replace, there’s no risk of damage from over enthusiastic wire brush cleaning and it’s the ideal structure upon which to set the Fire Plate plancha
- NEW Hinge design makes for easier lifting of the lid yet still maintaining the tried and tested mechanical seal between lid and base. No need for fiddly clips or adjustment.
- NEW Vertical exhaust top vent. Designed to maintain a stable position even when the lid is opened and closed but maintaining the Monolith preference for a vertical exhaust to eliminate condensation stains either to your food or to the external surface of the kamado.
- NEW Guru ready nozzle. Fixed to the side of the Monolith base in the ideal position to support temperature regulation and ensure meat is cooked exactly to your liking by a BBQ Guru controller. Fit a BBQ Guru controller in seconds without need for adapter plates.
The Pro Series 2.0 Classic continues to sport the key Monolith features:
- Smart Grid System (SGS) with half moon heat deflector stones, drip trays (to protect the deflector stones from being tainted by strong flavours) and height adjustable grill grates
- Segmented firebox with ash collection system
- Unique stainless steel smoke chip feeder system
- Charcoal basket with divider to support 2 zone cooking
- Easy assemble metal cart (no bolts).