The compact grill. The Monolith Junior features a grid diameter of 33cm. Despite its size it offers you all the functionality of Monolith's larger models, grilling, smoking, baking, cooking, barbecuing or roasting. Its compact size makes it ideal for balconies, small terraces and camping.
The Junior is a favorite with professional chefs in restaurants. Weighing in at only 43kg, it is easy to transport. The Junior also comes with a heat deflector stone and extension grid. The unique system for supplying wood chips, chunks or pellets allows you to insert the smoke chips directly over the hot charcoal – without having to raise the lid!
Complemented by practical accessories, such as the cast iron grid or pizza stone, the Junior leaves nothing to be desired.
The MONOLITH Junior is available in black and red, with ceramic feet as standard or with either with the cart as an additional option, perfect for professional kitchens or in your own outdoor kitchen.
- NEW Gasket system
- Extended life Fibre Mesh gasket stapled to lid removes the possibility of adhesive de-lamination at high temperatures
- Stainless steel plate replaces the gasket on the base so no need ever to replace, there’s no risk of damage from over enthusiastic wire brush cleaning and it’s the ideal structure upon which to set the Fire Plate plancha
- NEW Hinge design with removable lid so it’s now compatible with the Icon Fire Plate and Wok Crown cooking system
- NEW Vertical exhaust top vent. Designed to maintain a stable position even when the lid is opened and closed but maintaining the Monolith preference for a vertical exhaust to eliminate condensation stains either to your food or to the external surface of the kamado.
- NEW Guru ready nozzle. Fixed to the side of the Monolith base in the ideal location to support temperature regulation and ensure meat is cooked exactly to your liking by a BBQ Guru controller. Fit a BBQ Guru controller in seconds without need for adapter plates.