The heavy weigh. The Monolith LeChef is the largest grill in the Monolith family. With an impressive 140kg and a grid diameter of 55cm, need we say any more?
The Monolith LeChef is the perfect grill for cooking large amounts of meat or simultaneous cooking of many different dishes. Barbecuing, smoking, baking, cooking, or roasting – everything is possible – in unprecedented dimensions.
Thanks to the new Smart Grid System, it is now possible to grill with ½ grates on 4 levels. At the same time the use of ½ grease trays and ½ deflector stones allows simultaneous use, as a direct and indirect grill, making it perfect for parties, barbecue teams, street food vendors, restaurants and caterers.
The unique system for supplying wood chips, chunks or pellets, allows you to insert the smoke chips directly over the hot charcoal – without having to raise the lid!
Complemented with extensive accessories including the cast iron grid, pizza stone, wok and stand the LeChef is the ultimate outdoor kitchen.
The Monolith LeChef is available in black or red, either with the cart and bamboo side tables, or as standard with ceramic feet, perfect for the buggy or your own designed outdoor kitchen.
- NEW Gasket system
- Extended life Fibre Mesh gasket stapled to the lid, removes the possibility of adhesive de-lamination at high temperatures
- Stainless steel plate replaces the base gasket, so no need ever to replace, there’s no risk of damage from over enthusiastic wire brush cleaning and it’s the ideal structure upon which to set the Fire Plate plancha
- NEW Hinge design makes for easier lifting of the lid yet still maintaining the tried and tested mechanical seal between lid and base. No need for fiddly clips or adjustment.
- NEW Vertical exhaust top vent. Designed to maintain a stable position even when the lid is opened and closed but maintaining the Monolith preference for a vertical exhaust to eliminate condensation stains either to your food or to the external surface of the kamado.
- NEW Guru ready nozzle. Fixed to the side of the Monolith base in the ideal position to support temperature regulation and ensure meat is cooked exactly to your liking by a BBQ Guru controller. Fit a BBQ Guru controller in seconds without need for adapter plates.
All this whilst still continuing the key Monolith features:
- Smart Grid System (SGS) with half moon heat deflector stones, drip trays (to protect the deflector stones from being tainted by strong flavours) and height adjustable grill grates
- Segmented firebox with ash collection system
- Unique stainless steel smoke chip feeder system
- Charcoal basket with divider to support 2 zone cooking
- Easy assemble metal cart (no bolts).