DeliVita's beautifully designed versatile ovens offer superb performance and are portable to enjoy anywhere. Crafted by hand and featuring a traditional clay interior, DeliVita's exacting standards take time to create (but perfection is worth waiting for!).
- These stylish ovens are made of fibreglass and weigh just under 30kg.
- Patent pending insulating heatproof handles & oven base mean they can be positioned anywhere, on anything sturdy enough to safely bear the oven weight.
- Perfect for urban balconies and gardens.
- Completely waterproof shell, exterior resistant to hairline cracks*.
- If you're not a pizza lover, meat/fish & veg cook perfectly in our ovens.
- Ready to cook in around 25 minutes.
- Authentic wood-fire cooked pizza ready to eat in around 90 seconds.
- Every oven is made by hand in Yorkshire.
- All ingredients are organic and sourced in the UK.
- Ovens come with a guarantee on construction and workmanship.
- Delivered with the convenience of a personal carriage service to your door and all packaging removed.
- Outdoor use only.
Oven should never be banged or dropped into position or internal cracking may occur.
*Oven should be stored in own DELIVITA Weatherproof Cover to avoid interior clay becoming exposed to damp.
Dimensions: 65 x 59 x 35 (cm)
Internal Dimensions: 54 x 50 (cm)
Heat up time: 25 minutes
Capacity: 1 large 12 inch pizza & OUR CAST IRON DISH 14" X 12"
Maximum temperature: 550 C
Materials: Fibre-glass, refrectory stone, stainless steel
DeliVita The Blue Diamond Pizza Oven
Your oven will be individually handcrafted and DeliVita will contact you directly to book a convenient delivery date.
At time of booking please notify us of any issues, such as narrow lanes or weight limit, as we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery should there be any access issues.
We are safely following the guidelines set out by the government, please inform us if you are self-isolating, our drivers will happily leave the oven in the safe place of your choice.
Please note our drivers cannot enter your property at this time and they will be obeying self-distancing.
Our oven delivery service is carried out by 2 men, please instruct them where you would like the package placing.
Our courier can unpack the oven if required, please ensure that you check your product for damage at the time of delivery as you will be unable to claim for carrier damages once items are signed for.
Packaging will be taken away on request.
Please note this is a delivery service not an assembly service.
Due to Health and Safety reasons our drivers cannot position the oven on your DeliVita stand.
Please see our full T&Cs for returns and full conditions.
If you do have any issues at the time of delivery please contact the office on 01484 606989.